Wedding Decorations are an integral part of any wedding ceremony which should not be overlooked or left until the last moment. The better the decoration the better it will make you feel about the wedding hence it is always a good idea to do some research prior to your wedding decorations hire.
This article goes on to describe different types of decorations as well provides tips on how to decorate.
Types of Decoration
Decorating it well often requires a great deal of effort and planning to make sure one gets it right. It is also possible to opt for predefined packages with a special theme for wedding decoration. For example, a beach package for a beach wedding. Such a package will include decorations for entrance, backdrop and several other sections of the wedding area.
Here are the different types of sections that need decorating at a wedding:
- Entrance: There are several options for decorating the entrance. One may choose from many of the popular options like a simple church doors entrance, a simple gate, the use of flower vases, etc.
- Main Aisle Section: The aisle is an important part of any wedding. The wedding place is likely to be decorated hence it is not always necessary to decorate the aisle too. Those who do wish to decorate the aisle often make use of flowers and red carpets to do so. It is a path for the bride and grooms to walk on hence it is a good idea to spend some time decorating it.
- Pew Decoration: Pew decorations are very important when there is a theme to follow since it helps connect the entrance decorations with Aisle and that besides the chairs. Even if there is a predefined theme, it is a good idea to opt for pew decorations to make the place near the chairs also look alive and festive.
- Altar & Arch: The wedding arch is the area that gets the most attention as far as wedding decorations are concerned. Hence it is also the section with the most creative design. Some of the common designs include a romantic or modern design that helps make the entire wedding a more memorable one. It is also the most photographed places, including the wedding kiss; hence it pays to decorate it well.
- Stage: It is also possible to decorate the stage for the wedding since it will be the focus of attention. One of the most important parts is the backdrop since it will appear on a majority of the wedding photographs. Those opting for destination wedding do not need to do the backdrop since it is likely to be nice scenery of some kind.
- Seating Design: The type of seating arrangement and wedding chairs make a big difference to the overall decoration of the place. The wedding party equipment hire should not be taken lightly. Good quality equipment and decorative items will help make the wedding location look more beautiful and help make the wedding a big success.
- Lighting: Strategic lighting will help create the desired effect of the entire venue and highlight all the special sections and decorations.
Wedding Decoration Tips
- Research well before settling on any theme or style of decorations.
- The worst mistake to make is not being prepared and not organizing yourself to prepare for the wedding.
- Prepare a budget prior to planning the wedding decorations to hire.
- Pay attention to detail, for example, when it comes to selecting the colour mention the precise shade.
- Discuss every small detail on your decoration arrangement prior to the big day to make sure everything is as you planned and that they haven't overlooked anything.