At Sculpt, we are happy to offer you a return for change of mind on most full price and reduced merchandise. The following change of mind time-frames apply:
- In-store: 14 days from date of purchase
- Online (Australia): 14 days from date of delivery
- Online (International): 30 days from order placement.
Subject to the Consumer Guarantees outlined below, merchandise returned for change of mind within the above time-frames can be returned for an exchange or full refund subject to the following conditions:
- PLEASE NOTE - The merchandise is unworn, unwashed, unused and in its original condition with all tags intact.
- Swimwear must be tried on wearing full briefs and returns will only be accepted in instances where the hygiene stickers and all tags are intact. All swimwear will be assessed prior to any returns being processed.
- Any discounts received will be carried over in all exchanges. Similarly, any Rewards / Promotional Points used towards your purchase will be carried over on to your exchanged item. If the exchanged item is of lesser value than the original item(s), any additional rewards used towards that purchase will be forfeited.
Our exchange and returns policy does not apply to cosmetics, earrings & underwear due to hygiene reasons.
Our Exchange and Returns Policy does not affect your rights under the Australian Consumer Law and you have consumer guarantees that cannot be limited by us. If your product is not of acceptable quality, is not fit for its purpose or is different from its description or sample, then you may be eligible for a refund, exchange or any drop in value of the product (if you choose to keep it).
If you have purchased a product with a major fault, you have the right to ask for your choice of a replacement or refund. If you purchased a product with a minor fault, we can choose to give you a free repair instead of a replacement or refund. Further information is available at https://www.accc.gov.au/consumers/consumer-rights-guarantees/repair-replace-refund
Merchandise returned under consumer guarantees can be returned within a reasonable time-frame subject to proof of purchase.
Our customer service team are unable to review any worn or used items via email or phone. All items must be physically returned either via mail or in person in-store to be processed, in accordance with the process detailed below.
- ONLINE PURCHASES: Returns can be posted to the below returns address or returned to Shop LG53, 211 La Trobe street, Melbourne Central Shopping Centre, Melbourne, Victoria 3000. Any items that have previously been exchanged in-store can only be returned in-store.
- IN-STORE PURCHASES: Returns can only be returned in-store. SCULPT AUSTRALIA online cannot process returns or exchanges for items that have been purchased and/or exchanged in-store.
- AFTERPAY PURCHASES: The above policies apply, and items can only be returned as ticked below:
- *Exchanges for product of equal value only
Unfortunately we are unable to cancel or make any amendments to any online orders after your order is placed. Amendments may include but are not limited to:
- Change of delivery address
- Changes to colours and sizes
- Adding or removing items
- Applying discounts or rewards
- Full order cancellations
Please ensure all details provided are full and correct at the time of order placement.